Friday, April 19, 2013

PRAYERS FOR PARKER

Hello everyone,
    Normally I plan on posting to my blog once a week, on every Tuesday.  Even though this is still one of my first blogs, I want to make an exception for a dear friend of mine, Parker Fly. 
    Usually when I travel all over the United States and sell cars, the goal of myself and the auto marketing company I work for is to blast out as much inventory as possible for the dealership that brings my team in.  The sale we have been working this week is exceptionally different.  Instead of just working for the dealership this time, we are also working for a 14-year-old friend of ours who just received a liver transplant in May 2012. 
    Performance Buick in Chesapeake, VA, and Prestige Auto Marketing, based in Orlando, Fl., have collaborated to put on an inventory blowout sale for Parker.  We are selling raffle tickets for $20 a piece and we will be giving away the Brocho, "Parker Edition" that is pictured below.  The raffle for this vehicle will take place at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 22 at Performance Buick (4033 Portsmouth Blvd., Chesapeake, VA 23321).
   To read more about Parker, visit his page at https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForParker
   If you would like to make a credit or debit donation to Parker, please call (757) 488-3500 and tell them you are responding to a post made by Emily DeMarea on his behalf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment